Brothers pledge to protect their sisters, love and cherish them, and shower them with presents they admire while sisters tie Rakhi on their brothers’ hands, place tilak on their foreheads, and pray for their prosperity and long lives. In current times, however, brothers also tie Rakhi to their sisters’ hands. And at times, sisters also mark the occasion by tying Rakhi on each other’s wrists. It is festivals like these that make us appreciate the bonds we share. While occasional fights and arguments get us on each others throats, the simple gesture of wishing them on rakhi or gifting them something bring you closer again.
So, on this Rakhi, greet your siblings with these heartfelt messages and make their day.
1. On this special day, I tie this Rakhi with all my love and blessings. May our bond continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
2. Happy Raksha Bandhan! You are not just my sibling; you are my protector, confidant, and friend. Thank you for always being there for me.
3. As we celebrate Raksha Bandhan, may the threads of love and protection always bind us together in a strong and unbreakable bond.
4. Wishing you a Raksha Bandhan filled with joy, laughter, and endless love. You are the best brother anyone could wish for!
5. Raksha Bandhan is a reminder of the beautiful bond we share. May our relationship always be as sweet as the treats we share on this day.
6. To my dearest sibling, may this Rakhi bring you all the happiness and success in the world. I’m always here to support you.
7. Happy Raksha Bandhan! May our bond be as colourful and vibrant as the Rakhi we exchange today.
8. On this Rakhi day, I want to thank you for all the times you’ve protected me and stood by my side. You’re my hero, always!
9. Raksha Bandhan is not just a day to tie a thread; it’s a day to celebrate the beautiful connection we share. Happy Rakhi!
10. May the bond of love between us grow stronger with each passing day. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most amazing sibling in the world!
11. On this Rakhi, I pray for your happiness and well-being. You deserve all the love and success in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
12. Our bond is like a precious gem – strong, valuable, and timeless. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my priceless sibling!
13. Wishing you a Raksha Bandhan filled with love, laughter, and lots of sweets. May our relationship always be as sweet as this day!
14. Happy Rakhi to my partner-in-crime. Together, we’ve shared countless memories and adventures. Here’s to many more!
15. On this Raksha Bandhan, I promise to always protect and support you, just like you’ve done for me. Cheers to our unbreakable bond!
16. To my dear sister, you’ve always been my source of strength and inspiration. Happy Rakhi, and may your dreams come true!
17. Happy Raksha Bandhan! May this day bring you lots of love, gifts, and the assurance that I’ll always be there for you.
18. Raksha Bandhan is a celebration of our love and the beautiful journey we’ve had together. Here’s to many more wonderful years ahead!
19. On this Rakhi, let’s celebrate the unique bond we share, which is unlike any other. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
20. To my annoying but lovable brother/sister, you make my life interesting and fun. Happy Rakhi!
21. May the thread of Rakhi always protect you from harm, and may our bond continue to grow stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
22. Wishing you a Raksha Bandhan as colorful and vibrant as the Rakhis we exchange. Cheers to a lifelong bond!
23. Happy Rakhi to the person who knows all my secrets and still loves me unconditionally. Thanks for being the best sibling ever!
24. On this Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for being my constant support and guiding light. You’re truly special to me.
25. Rakhi is a symbol of our love and the promise to always stand by each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan, dear sibling!
26. May the festival of Raksha Bandhan bring you happiness, prosperity, and all the good things in life. You deserve it!
27. Happy Rakhi! May the bond we share continue to grow stronger, just like the love between siblings should.
28. On this special day, I want to express my gratitude for always having you as my protector and friend. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
29. Raksha Bandhan is a reminder of the beautiful relationship we share. May it always be filled with love, laughter, and joy.
30. To my partner-in-mischief, Happy Rakhi! Let’s continue making memories together.
Rakhi, Tilak and Rice
31. On this Raksha Bandhan, I pray for your happiness and success. You’re not just my sibling; you’re my greatest blessing.
32. Happy Rakhi to the one who has seen me at my best and worst and still loves me unconditionally. You’re amazing!
33. May the bond we share keep us connected no matter where life takes us. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
34. Wishing you a Raksha Bandhan as wonderful and unique as you are. Thanks for being an awesome sibling!
35. Happy Rakhi to the person who knows me better than anyone else. You’re not just a sibling; you’re my confidant.
36. On this special day, I want to thank you for always having my back and being my support system. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
37. Raksha Bandhan is a day to celebrate the love and friendship we share. I wish for us to be together through life.
38. May our bond of love continue to strengthen with each passing day. Happy Rakhi to my dear sibling!
39. Happy Raksha Bandhan! May the bond we share be as unbreakable as the thread of this Rakhi.
40. To my childhood partner in mischief and my forever friend, Happy Rakhi!
41. On this Raksha Bandhan, I want to remind you of how much you mean to me. You’re not just my sibling; you’re my rock.
42. Happy Rakhi to the one who makes my life brighter with their presence. May our bond shine just as brightly!
43. May this Raksha Bandhan fill your life with happiness, love, and prosperity. You deserve all the best!
44. On this special day, I tie this Rakhi with a promise to always stand by your side. Happy Raksha Bandhan, dear sibling!
45. Wishing you a Raksha Bandhan filled with sweet moments and precious memories. Cheers to our wonderful bond!
46. Happy Rakhi to the one who has seen me grow, supported me, and loved me unconditionally. You’re my greatest blessing.
47. Raksha Bandhan is a day to celebrate the special bond we share. Here’s to a lifetime of laughter, love, and happiness!
48. May the thread of Rakhi always protect you and may our bond continue to flourish. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
49. On this Rakhi, I want to express my gratitude for all the love and care you’ve showered upon me. You’re the best!
50. Happy Raksha Bandhan! May our relationship always be as pure and beautiful as the love we share today.
Quotes to share this Raksha Bandhan
1. Raksha Bandhan is not just a thread; it’s love that forever connects our hearts.
2. In life’s big picture, Rakhi is like a string of love that makes beautiful memories.
3. Siblings are like stars, not always seen but always there for you.
4. A sister is a wonderful gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, and a bright thread in the story of life.
5. Raksha Bandhan: A day where the love between brothers and sisters shines brightly.
6. In life’s story, a brother is a priceless chapter, and a sister, a cherished verse.
7. Rakhi is a symbol of a promise that says, ‘I’ll always support you.’
8. Siblings: We laugh, we argue, we love, and we share a beautiful bond.
9. Rakhi is not just a thread; it’s a reminder of the strong bond between siblings.
10. On Raksha Bandhan, we celebrate the connection that fills us with eternal love.
11. Sisters and brothers may drive each other crazy, but their love is even stronger.
12. Rakhi is a small thread that represents a big promise – to stand by each other, always.
13. A brother is a friend from nature, and a sister is a gift from the heart.
14. Rakhi is a thread of joy, a tie of protection, and a symbol of the sweetest bond.
15. The best siblings are the ones who can tease you one moment and protect you the next.
16. Raksha Bandhan: A day to celebrate the wonderful chaos of sibling love.
17. Brothers may annoy you, but deep down, they’ll always be your first friend and protector.
18. Siblings are like flowers in the garden of life, each one adding their unique color and fragrance.
19. Rakhi is the knot that reminds us that no matter where life takes us, our hearts are always connected.
20. A brother’s love and a sister’s care, the most precious threads in the fabric of life.
Who is better at weaving words than authors themselves?
Here are some quotes by famous authors, beautifully describing the love, bond and relationships one holds with their siblings.
1. “We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another”. – William Shakespeare
2. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk”. – Susan Scarf Merrell
3. “What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them”. – Esther M. Friesner
4. “Children of the same family; the same blood; with the same first association and habits; have some means of enjoyment in their power; which no subsequent connections can supply”. – Jane Austen
5. “Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form”. – Jeffrey Kluger